How Matrix is responding to COVID-19 Pandemic
Updated September 2020
As the world is working diligently to contain the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19) and develop an anti-viral treatment, our team at Matrix is adapting to this situation by implementing safety measures recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). It is our goal to take care of each other, including our partners and our customers.
Many business buildings are categorized as “critical” by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, and it is essential that the installing and servicing of residential and commercial HVAC systems, boilers, furnaces, and other heating, cooling, refrigeration, and ventilation equipment is properly conducted. We at Matrix are kept abreast of all requirements and follow all containment guidelines from the World Health Organization (WHO), the U.S. CDC, and country health departments. Ensuring the health and safety is our essential priority. As the situation continues to evolve, we will remain committed to supporting our people, our customers, and partners during this unprecedented time.
COVID-19 Building Assessments – A Solution Driven Examination of the Air in your Building
To ensure the safety of your employees, we have prepared a questionnaire and a step-by-step process if you choose to have Matrix ensure that all precautionary measures are being taken in accordance to government agencies, including the CDC. We have also provided some links to helpful resources to provide further assistance.
Questions you may be asking:
- Is your building’s air quality acceptable?
- Does your building meet the recommended ventilation needed for occupancy?
- Are your mechanical systems performing as designed?
- Could your HVAC system be modified or upgraded to improve the air conditions in your home or building?
All of the questions above have clear data driven answers. The problem arises in gathering, organizing, and analyzing the data to provide a comprehensive solution. That’s where we come in! Our team is ready to help you answer these questions and provide the safest environment possible for you and the others in your home or building.
Buildings of interest:
- Commercial Buildings
- Government Office Building
- Polling Places
- Living Areas, including Homes
The process is simple.  GET A QUOTE
- Our team will provide a free quote via remote building assessment using photos and/or building design plans
Once the quote is accepted:
- Field engineers schedule a visit to your building (or home) – We travel anywhere!
- On-site examination of HVAC equipment, air quality, and current airflow
- Provide a building health report with a snapshot of the current building and equipment conditions
- Provide recommended solutions that meet new COVID-19 based recommendations
- Our team can provide turn-key solutions based on the recommendations selected or we can coordinate the solutions package with a contractor of your choosing
For more information on COVID-19 recommendations and related information, check out the links below.
Related News Articles:
Wall Street Journal: